Alejandrina Rodriguez, Green Space and CUDE member
“I am part of the parent group Chelsea United in Defense of the Education (CUDE) and Neighbors United at Chelsea Collaborative. My family and I have lived in Chelsea for 16 years. I advise people to get involved in community projects to improve our community and that place is at the Chelsea Collaborative.”
Why Become a Member?
Individual and organizational membership is open to and encouraged for all those who support the mission of the Collaborative. Individual members receive all Collaborative services and are invited to participate in all Collaborative activities. In order to receive voting privileges, in addition to membership dues, individual members must participate in 5 activities / meetings / events within the six months of completing this form.
Members have the power to:
- Elect the Board of Directors
- At the Annual Meeting approve the Collaborative’s Annual work program and budget
- Be part of a growing base of community Leadership and power
- Have access to the Chelsea Collaborative’s Leadership Development Institutes
- Get to know the incredible and diverse set of people who make up the Collaborative
Additional benefits of becoming a member:
- Support in organizing efforts
- Free training programs
- Community updates
- Additional resources and support for your activities
- Have fun with people who truly care about Organizing for Change!
How do I sign up?
Download the form below and return it in person or by mail to our offices at 318 Broadway, Chelsea, MA 02150.